Stop Climate Chaos Scotland Coalition Manager
- Salary from £32,519 pro rata based on experience
- Flexibility to work 3-5 days a week subject to negotiation
- Closing date: 5pm on Sunday 21st July 2019
- Interviews: 30th or 31st July
An exciting opportunity to coordinate and manage Scotland’s largest civil society coalition, bringing together over 40 organisations committed to ending Scotland’s contribution to climate change within a generation.
You will help lead the coalition and its campaigning network and identify and deliver activities to support our members’ shared aim to achieve local, national and international action on climate change.
View Job Description
If you would like to apply, please do so by sending the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Sunday 21st July:
• Covering letter – please set out in no more than two sides of A4 why you are suited to this position, addressing the criteria specified in the Job Description; and
• CV – no more than 2 sides of A4.
Interviews will take place on 30th or 31st July. If attending on either of those dates is not possible please advise at the time of applying.